|Job Title:||Digital Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 14:40|
The role requires experience working with Content Management Systems, CSS & HTML, skills in adobe software suite (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) to produce digital collaterals, and analytical skills for digital marketing reporting.
This role will be required to work collaboratively with the marketing managers and other SLA business stakeholders to provide expert advice and recommendations on digital marketing solutions. The Digital Manager will also oversee the relationship with our digital agency on website and digital marketing enhancements.
A key digital project for this role will be the re-development of a new Agency website.
Skills and Experience Required:
The responsibilities of the position include:
• Manage content, updates, design, layout, interactive mapping for Agency website and all estate mini sites. (HTML, CSS, XML). Must have experience using different Content Management Systems.
• Manage and produce a range of digital collateral for the Agency and Mingle brands. This role will work closely with our in-house graphic designer and external creative agencies.
• Manage all web, digital and design requests for the agency through our task management system.
• Develop opportunities to optimize and enhance the digital experience for website performance (speed and conversion) and Customer Satisfaction.
• Key interface between marketing, sales and community development and engagement teams.
• Strong knowledge in SEO strategies and trends.
• Excellent google analytics skills with great attention to detail and the ability to produce monthly and as required reporting.
• Experience managing agency/partner relations, either on the agency side or on the client side.
• Design, manage and send out of all Agency and estates EDM’s (Electronic Direct Mail) / email marketing campaigns and SMS mobile send outs. Experience in using Mailchimp desirable.
• Support liaison for CRM system. This role will work closely with the Business Systems Team."
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 Month Contract.
Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information