2 * Systems Development Managers Level 6 (NV1)
|Job Title:||2 * Systems Development Managers Level 6 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2020 10:24|
- Providing senior level SME advice and guidance in conduct and development of training exercises, scenarios and professional development activities in the large complex Federal Government Department.
- Plan, develop and define high level cyber security programs that contribute to the uplift of the maturity of the large complex Federal Government Department.
- Improve the processes, approaches and techniques used bythe large complex Federal Government Department in its preparedness and training programs.
- Lead the provision of authoritative advice and guidance to Senior Leadership Team on cyber security competency and development of Cyber Units.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement, alongside other leadership, of technical procedures, standards and methods.
- Attend workshops and meetings as directed by the management – engagement actively with stakeholders to provide project or capability-specific cyber security advice and assistance.
Security Requirements: NV1 or above please.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's