|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 13:26|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Knowledge in development languages/technologies such as Python, ElasticSearch and Apache NiFi.
2. Knowledge of databases, data warehousing and Big Data preferred.
1. Develop and maintain data processing systems, including dataflows (extract, transform and load) and repositories to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of stored data.
2. Conduct, with support from the Systems Engineering Team Lead and Technical Lead, the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business requirements.
3. Support the upgrade and maintenance of the mission system production, QA and development environments, including the integration, configuration, administration of services and servers.
4. Develop and maintain Systems Lifecycle documentation, including design documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, and System Security Plans.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 September or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer – Multiple positions Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Platform Engineer (NV1)
Cloud Application Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)