Portfolio Analysis - STPL Level 5
|Job Title:||Portfolio Analysis - STPL Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 14:59|
The Department requires four (4) resources to support portfolio analysis and strategic planning activities across the Department.
- Department ICT program, project and product analysis including interdependency management;
- ICT product and services capacity and demand management (supply/demand);
- business process development and optimisation, including work take on process;
- develop and maintain a range of Department Program Visuals, reports and briefs for relevant Department executives;
- produce a resource and communication plan for the ICT Profile/ICT Survey implementation;
- utilise existing data sets to develop Enterprise ICT Program reporting; and
- contribute to ICT portfolio planning.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with possible extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's