Network Strategy Level 5 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Network Strategy Level 5 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 15:31|
The Broader Network strategy includes all aspects of fixed and deployed network and covers areas such as terrestrial communications, satellite communications, various gateways, High Frequency, Very Low Frequency, undersea cables, tactical integration, cyber security, spectrum management, network management, monitoring and control, applications and devices.
- Stakeholder engagement for Network strategy including establishment of strategy working group(s) and engagement of any existing forums and governance bodies.
- Establishing an overall Network strategy framework.
- Analysis of a large complex Federal Government Department gaps and needs including any existing requirements and future needs.
- Mapping out the current strategic, operational and technical environment, reviewing relevant business and ICT strategies and their linkage to network strategy.
- Mapping out industry and partner direction and its linkage.
- Defining strategic drivers, objectives, principles and set future Network direction.
- Defining the future state Network including overall architecture, key architecture decisions and relevant patterns.
- Mapping out a large complex Federal Government Department business and ICT initiatives and its linkages.
- Developing implementation roadmap linking major and minor initiatives and investments.
- Defining Network operating model within a large complex Federal Government Department and ICT operating model and key considerations.
- Delivering broader Network strategy and any sub-strategies and assist in a large complex Federal Government Department approval processes.
Security Requirements: NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 March.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's