Project support Level 6 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project support Level 6 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 15:52|
- Assisting with project acquisition phases and individual procurement processes.
- Schedule management.
- General support including coordination of meetings, preparation and distribution of minutes; managing action items from meetings.
- Risk and issue management and status reporting.
- Financial management support.
- Issue reporting.
- Project Central maintenance.
- Coordinate stakeholder communications.
- Secretariat any required Project forums.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 March.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer (Coordination & Document Writer) level 4 (TSPV)
Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)