IT Governance Level 6 (NV1)
|Job Title:||IT Governance Level 6 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 16:03|
- Putting in place, or confirming, staffing structures to support the work of the governing authority (board, trustees, etc) and relationships between the organisation and external parties.
- Taking responsibility for review of management processes (and decisions) and confirm they are compliant with the organisation’s strategy for corporate governance of information.
- Becoming familiar with relevant standards and the principles embedded within them.
- Review new business proposals and provides specialist advice on compliance issues.
- Act as the organisation’s contact for relevant regulatory authorities.
- Establishing policy and standards for compliance and relevant legislation.
Security Requirements: NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 March.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's