|Job Title:||Cost Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 16:06|
The Department requires one (1) resources to provide costassurance and modelling services to support planning activities for the Departments project.
- tailoring or enhancement to cost models to support Programs and Products;
- tailoring or enhancement to cost models to support ICT projects;
- review and assessment of cost models to support Programs and Products, and ICT
- projects for feasibility, efficacy and affordability;
- analysis of cost data and provision of information views to support strategic planning; and
- business process development and optimisation.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with possible extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's