Project Scheduler Level 4 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project Scheduler Level 4 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 16:09|
- Organise, implement and maintain a scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Logging project timelines and maintain database of tasks and status.
- Logging all new information into the database and provide schedule reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Designing and developing project schedule.
- Interact with the project team and task managers to define the scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analysing critical paths and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend potential work-around.
- Supporting the project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes and systems.
- Assisting the project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Conducting analysis to determine alternative course of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
Security Requirements: NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 March.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer (Coordination & Document Writer) level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)