Network Strategy - STPL Level 6
|Job Title:||Network Strategy - STPL Level 6|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 17:53|
Our client is looking for four (4) Network Strategy resources for development of their broader ICT network strategy. Key skills and responsibilities include:
- Stakeholder engagement for Network strategy including establishment of strategy working group(s) and engagement of any existing forums and governance bodies;
- Establishing an overall Network strategy framework;
- Analysis of our client's gaps and needs including any existing requirements and future needs;
- Mapping out the current strategic, operational and technical environment, reviewing relevant business and ICT strategies and their linkage to network strategy;
- Mapping out industry and partner direction and its linkage;
- Defining strategic drivers, objectives, principles and set future Network direction;
- Defining the future state Network including overall architecture, key architecture decisions and relevant patterns;
- Mapping out our client's business and ICT initiatives and its linkages;
- Developing implementation roadmap linking major and minor initiatives and investments;
- Defining Network operating model within our client's and ICT operating model and key considerations; and
- Delivering broader Network strategy and any sub-strategies and assist in our client's approval processes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 March.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's