Delivery Manager - PROF Level 6
|Job Title:||Delivery Manager - PROF Level 6|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 18:02|
Delivery Manager to adopt a proactive approach to the delivery of the Service and set high standards for the support provided within the one of our client's Branch. Duties will include:
- Researching, collating, compiling, coordinating or drafting as appropriate complex documentation, correspondence, briefing and reports;
- Coordination, drafting and review of high level submissions to Senior Leaders and external stakeholders;
- Proactively identifying and analysing potential strategic, risk and governance issues within the Branch and providing advice to relevant supervisors;
- Independently coordinating, preparing and responding to external and internal Branch communication for approval release;
- Providing secretariat services as required; and
- Maintaining effective communication channels at all levels internally and externally.
You must be capable of building and maintaining strong relationships to facilitate effective day- to-day interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 March.
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Program Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)
Information Assurance (Technical Team Lead) Level 6 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 4 (NV2)
Project Manager Level 5 (NV2)