Business Case writers/Strategy writers/ Policy writers
|Job Title:||Business Case writers/Strategy writers/ Policy writers|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 18:06|
The Department requires three (3) Business case writers/strategy writers/policy writers to provide services to support Strategic Initiatives.
- advanced strategic thinking including the ability to define, create and communicate strategy plans and the technology value in supporting ICT/business strategic plans and business requirements;
- advanced knowledge of transformative computing concepts and their application in a business context, including but not limited to: Cloud, DevOps, service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and delivery types (Public, Private and Hybrid);
- highly skilled communicator and negotiator and the ability to articulate the value of transformative ICT technologies and technical concepts in clear and unambiguous business terms;
- strong business technologist and consultant – advises on technology concepts/designs and benefits to a wide variety of stakeholders, including but not limited to: ICT and business executives, ICT vendors and analysts. Experience in product marketing/management, sales/pre-sales, business consulting;
- strong familiarity with computing technologies, vendors and market trends, including: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, google Cloud, containers, severless computing;
- advanced writing and presentation skills, with proven and demonstrated ability to develop various types of material, including: marketing and communications collateral; Computing strategies and plans; briefing documents and presentations; RFI/RFQs, business proposals; and
- highly collaborative and flexible – thrives in a cross-functional business environment and collaborates with a variety of stakeholders to achieve business goals. Disseminates complex information quickly and applies new concepts, thinking and practices to drive improvement.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's