|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 18:21|
Working closely with the Finance Systems team and other business stakeholders, you will ensure whole-of-business outcomes are considered as part of the business requirements gathering and validation process.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication skills, with a particular focus on workshop facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- Proven experience in business analysis, human-centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems.
- A demonstrated ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques, such as:
- documenting high-level and detailed requirements,
- mapping current and future state business processes,
- creating user stories and use cases,
- documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs),
- conceptualising information and constructing visual models.
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Experience in applying business process re-engineering to business and application processes and procedures.
- Experience with Technology One is desirable, but not essential.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Based on the duty statement, in 500 words, please tell us how your skills and experience are relevant to the role and describe the contribution you can make to the department.
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's