|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 13:04|
The Solution Architect will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex Cyber Security services and artefacts, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to the department.
The Capability delivered will enhance Australia’s National Cyber Security Capability.
Please be advised, given the current climate, all shortlisted applicants will likely be interviewed via telephone or VTC mechanisms.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Cyber Security strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Design, develop and implement complex Cyber Security Systems-of-Systems (SoS) Solutions Architecture to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program, and gaining endorsement by the program’s Design Authority.
- Monitor industry products to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging Cyber Security technologies.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development cycle.
- Deliver capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle, including the development of system designs and complex design documentation.
- Develop high level designs for IT infrastructure, including network, storage and compute, along with contemporary cloud technologies and security.
- Plan work and lead small teams of technical specialists.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work, allocate tasks and to work independently when required.
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques including Architectural frameworks such as DoDAF, ToGAF or similar models.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information