|Job Title:||Kubernetes Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Clark|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 15:17|
The Cyber Technical Program has a requirement for Kubernetes Engineers to deliver and maintain solutions for the Organisation. The Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for designing, automating and maintaining on premise Kubernetes solutions to meet security requirements in a classified network environment. The Kubernetes Engineers will have expertise in private or public cloud computing using products like OpenShift, VMware Project Pacific, GKE, EKS or AKS.
Please be advised, given the current climate, all shortlisted applicants will likely be interviewed via telephone.
- Experience with Kubernetes at the infrastructure level: • Designing • Deploying • Securing • Updating • Migrating • Maintaining clusters.
- Experience securing Kubernetes, including; • Creating pod security policies • Creating network security policies • Enforcement of policies via admission controllers
- Linux Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu or Debian)
- Sound experience in IaC pipelines and automation utilising continuous integration/delivery tooling
- Excellent client communication skills
- Have a Certified Kubernetes Administrator certificate
- Experience integrating and supporting Kubernetes security products such as Aquasec, Sysdig, NueVector or Twistlock
- Experience migrating existing applications to Linux Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience using Ansible configuration management and working with git repositories
- Experience working in an environment employing DevOps principles, methodologies and culture
Location and Contract Term:
- Canberra Based.
- 12 Month Contract with possibility of 12 month extension
- Must have NV1 Clearance
- Must be Australian citizen
How to Apply:
Applications close 10th April 2020 by 6 PM.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Caitlin on 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's