ICT System Administrator level 4
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator level 4|
|Salary:||$0 - $80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 15:56|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience in application packaging within a VDI environment and using deployment technologies like AppV or AppVolumes
2. Demonstrated experience in System Center Configuration Manager.
3. An understanding of modern scripting practices and languages to automate process, gather information and resolve common issues
1. Use application management software and tools to investigate issues.
2. Investigate and coordinate the resolution of potential and actual service problems around system software.
3. Install, test and advise on the correct use of new versions of system software including those within a VDI environment.
4. Work as part of a team to ensure ICT hardware configuration and type is appropriate for application support and functional operations.
5. Prepare and maintain application support processes and operational documentation.
6. Collect performance and usage statistics on applications for reporting.
7. Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
8. Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 April or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)