IT Infrastructure & Software Operations
|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure & Software Operations|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 14:58|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Systems administration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- System Administration of Atlassian suite of applications (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd).
- Ability to configure commercial applications to meet established ICT Security policy and procedures.
- Install, integrate and support commercial software deployed in a Linux hosted environment.
- Evaluate new software or updates and identify those that will add benefit to the organisation.
- Operation and support of cloud hosted infrastructure services; primarily OpenShift, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Office365, Active Directory and Apache/Tomcat
- Create and manage scripts to automate system build, configuration & monitoring
- Monitor the performance of services and provide system backup and recovery.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 April or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's