Customer Service Analyst
|Job Title:||Customer Service Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 15:03|
As the first-point-of-contact for customers, the Customer Service Officer responds to customer requests, provides advice on services available and resolves minor IT issues. The Customer Service Officer records all customer contacts in the service management application with sufficient detail for Service Desk Analysts or external support teams to investigate and resolve more complex issues.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. An understanding of service management frameworks such as ITIL.
2. Basic technical knowledge, including Microsoft Windows technologies and Office products.
3. Excellent customer service skills.
1. Handle incoming enquiries and requests for assistance from customers received via telephone and in-person visits.
2. Deliver support to customers by providing updates on the progress of their requests, explaining IT services available and how to obtain them, or redirecting them to the appropriate area with the required knowledge.
3. Document request details or incidents in the service management application. Provide suitable work-arounds to the customer if unable to resolve incidents when first reported.
4. Promptly allocate complex issues to higher-level analysts for further investigation and resolution.
5. Contribute to Service Desk improvement activities by suggesting updates to user guides based on customer feedback.
6. Conduct all work in accordance with agency policy and formal agreements between customers and the Service Desk.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 April or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's