Application Administrator & User Experience
|Job Title:||Application Administrator & User Experience|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 15:10|
They will work as part of a small team, in the configuration of applications to meet customer requirements; including the customisation of workflows, building of data stores and the scripting of automation services; with a focus on the end user experience.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Ability to design, code and test simple scripts using Java and Groovy.
- Work with customers to configure applications so they align with business and corporate processes. When necessary create and manage scripts to automate custom configurations.
- Work with customers to evaluate designs and application functionality.
- Design data models and objects stores; integrating with applications and document relationships between real-world entities.
- Evaluate new software or updates and identify those that will add benefit to the organisation.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 Apil or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's