Administration and Human Resources Officer
|Job Title:||Administration and Human Resources Officer|
|Start Date:||2020-03-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 17:52|
The ideal candidates will thrive working at a fast pace, under limited direction and to tight deadlines, can juggle multiple tasks, and remain calm under pressure.
As an integral part of the Department you are responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of activities that may involve administration, operational and/or strategic areas of HR, including:
• recruitment, retention and onboarding
• work health and safety, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion
• workplace relations and employment conditions
• capability development and talent management
• performance and conduct
• workforce planning and metrics
• Administration support and planning
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- well-developed communication skills with the ability to articulate timely, considered and accurate advice to the full range of stakeholders
- demonstrated ability to facilitate mutually productive working relationships
- established liaison and representational skills in order to effectively represent the department at internal and external meetings, events and forums
- ability to work in an agile environment using digital technology to engage and interact across organisational boundaries and physical locations to deliver services and project outcomes
- adaptable and resilient with the ability to multi-task and prioritise delivery of outcomes in a fast-paced environment
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra or Sydney based will be Remote working will be mandatory. 3 Month Contract with multiple options to extend.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Police Check is required.
Bring your own (BYO) device (mandatory)
Successful personnel must have the ability to provide their own device due to the shortage of laptops and other mobile devices. Devices will be configured to allow for remote access to necessary department infrastructure.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's