|Job Title:||IT Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 18:07|
The focus of the role is to assist in the architectural design, decision making, and delivery, of the architecture of the digital identity and myGov platforms.
Priorities of the role include:
- architectural and technical assessment of designs and potential program decisions
- cross-agency architectural decision-making governance
- drafting architectural decisions for interagency approval
- negotiating with stakeholders to achieve mutually agreed outcomes in line with program objectives
- assisting in drafting technical aspects of identity policy including integration standards
- technical research to inform decision making, including proof of concepts
- working with other teams, assisting with the implementation of decisions
The Department is looking for a skilled architect capable of contributing to the development and rollout of architecture for whole of government platforms.
Experience with any or all of the following are desirable: formal governance, interagency delivery, agile delivery, software development, software security, emerging technology, technical policy development, technical writing, customer engagement, onboarding processes and environments, law, program management, service design, and digital transformation.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra or Sydney based will be Remote working will be mandatory. 3 Month Contract with multiple options to extend.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Police Check is required.
Bring your own (BYO) device (mandatory)
Successful personnel must have the ability to provide their own device due to the shortage of laptops and other mobile devices. Devices will be configured to allow for remote access to necessary department infrastructure.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information