|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 18:41|
The Delivery Manager will help to coordinate content development with an external provider, as well as manage sprints with Department team members.
Key duties and capabilities
- Support the Product Manager in developing and improving agile content delivery and managing the product backlog
- Work with the Production Editor to manage workflows and production tools
- Lead sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Coach team members in agile mindset and practices
- Monitor velocity and help team members to meet release targets
- Help to remove impediments and blockers to delivery
- Help to identify dependencies and risks
- a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Scrum Master or similar role
- experience in creating productive working relationships in projects with a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- ability to help build a collaborative team environment with a focus on problem solving and continuous improvement
- ability to lead and coach team members with different levels of experience in agile
- excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussion and decision making
- skills in using Jira, Drupal and GovCMS, or the ability to acquire these
- ideally, experience in digital content development and deliver
Canberra or Sydney based will be Remote working will be mandatory. 3 Month Contract with multiple options to extend.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Police Check is required.
Bring your own (BYO) device (mandatory)
Successful personnel must have the ability to provide their own device due to the shortage of laptops and other mobile devices. Devices will be configured to allow for remote access to necessary department infrastructure.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's