|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 20:49|
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes, both programs and physical outputs
- Work as part of a team to build, test, iterate and operate digital products
- Use a modern standard approach throughout automation and testing
- Identify, test and champion the adoption of emerging technologies.
- Development skills in more than one modern high-level languages
- Experience working in and contributing to open source projects and culture
- All round experience in frontend and backend development, with a deep understanding and passion in one or more areas: security, accessibility, i18n, I10n, backend integration or search
- Experience with automated workflows for testing, integration and deployment
- Willing to work across disciplines in technology such as operations, architecture and security
Canberra or Sydney based Remote working will be mandatory. 3 Month Contract with multiple options to extend.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Police Check is required.
Bring your own (BYO) device (mandatory)
Successful personnel must have the ability to provide their own device due to the shortage of laptops and other mobile devices. Devices will be configured to allow for remote access to necessary department infrastructure.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's