Security and Risk Policy Specialist
|Job Title:||Security and Risk Policy Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 10:30|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in a Security, Risk or Enterprise Policy role
- Develop and implement security policy, guidance, practices and governance documentation
- Produce and maintain or assess Threat and Risk Assessments (TRAs).
- Plan, develop and perform security education functions. Liaise with stakeholders to determine required learning objectives.
- Assist in the identification, documentation and mitigation of security related issues
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 June or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security and Risk Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Administrator and Monitoring– Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
GIS and Data Specialist (NV2 / TSPV)