Service Delivery Manager LOR5
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager LOR5|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Clark|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 12:21|
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing service deliverables, contributing to the planning and implementation of projects including defining the scope and requirements, maintaining and documenting service catalogues, engaging with stakeholders to negotiate service level requirements and agreed levels, planning, initiating and managing contracts, conducting procurements, overseeing and planning resource allocation and work packages, managing risks and issues and communicating formally and informally on the progress. Applicants
Must respond to the attached Statement of Work.
- Manage Service and Project deliverables and maintain and document catalogue of available services.
- Engage with stakeholders and negotiate service level requirements, agreed service level, and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Plan, initiate and manage Contracts to support section and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business and project outcomes including priorities.
- Establish and maintain operational methods, procedures in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Developing procedures, Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of project risks and issues.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Conduct procurement activities to support wider organisational requirements
Location and Contract Term:
- Canberra Based.
- 12 Month Contract
- Must have NV1 Clearance
- Must be Australian citizen
How to Apply:
Applications close 7th April 2020 by 4 PM.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Caitlin on 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's