Java SOA Developer
|Job Title:||Java SOA Developer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 12:26|
Skills and Knowledge essential:
1. A minimum of five years of experience developing and deploying Service Oriented Architecture solutions using Oracle SOA Suite.
2. Experience developing and deploying BPM workflows and BPEL integrations.
3. Experience developing to Web Services standards (WS-Security, WS-Policy).
4. Experience developing and deploying REST and SOAP API services.
5. Experience developing and deploying custom J2EE, Java, JSON, XML, SQL, PL/SQL and JDBC applications.
6. Experience preparing and maintain solution and implementation documentation.
7. Experience working with testing teams on defects found in UAT cycles.
8. Experience proactively monitoring, reporting and troubleshooting technical issues with SOA11g/12c suite and its components.
- Experience utilising DevOps services (ANT, Maven, GIT and TFS) for the testing and migration of changes.
- Experience in integrating BPM workflows with Identity Access Management (Oracle IAM)
1. Provide technical support especially in the SOA space.
2. Maintain and enhance application source codes including Testing as required.
3. Maintain and update system documentation to ensure documentation is up-to-date.
4. Support new releases of the application.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract till 30 June 2020 with 2 x 6 month extensions.
Security Requirements: Current NV1 security clearance required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 April or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's