Technical Business Analyst/Technical Writer
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst/Technical Writer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 12:32|
Skills and Knowledge essential:
- Excellent technical writing ability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Service integration and management.
- Experience in leading the requirements gathering activity and facilitating workshops.
- Experience in closely working with technical teams.
- Stakeholder management and reporting skills.
- Closely liaise with other stakeholders and the technical team, looking for continuous improvement of system sustainment.
- Lead the requirements gathering process for new features/functionalities as required.
- Provide management reports.
- Manage the service delivery in accordance with Service Management guidelines
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract till 30 June 2020 with 2 x 6 month extensions.
Security Requirements: Current NV1 security clearance required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 April or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's