Cyber Security Engineering Support
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineering Support|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 14:38|
- Conduct capability and concept development in context with technical security.
- Conduct security requirements analysis and development.
- Conduct security design and implementation.
- Conduct V&V.
- Support the security certification and accreditation process.
- Plan and deliver engineering services, regulatory compliance.
- Resource management and project outcomes.
- Conduct reviews of contract deliverables.
- Support and/or undertake internal cyber security assessments of the Enterprise and associated environment.
- Implement technical requirements for the certification and accreditation of systems within the Enterprise.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of documentation to support cyber security.
- Develop and support the cyberspace worthiness of the Enterprise and associated systems.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Services are to be provided by personnel holding tertiary qualifications in a relevant computer science, networking, engineering, or a related field, and experience in, and practical knowledge of, security management
- Review, evaluate, and/or provide input into the various plans, procedures, technical documentation and system review materials identified above.
- Attend identified meetings and provide reporting and review input.
- Experience working with Federal Government cyber security.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral and a strong ability to work across multiple skilled and geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to present and discuss information clearly and concisely.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 April or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's