Requirement Definitions Support
|Job Title:||Requirement Definitions Support|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 14:46|
1. Manage joint intelligence systems requirements
2. Contribute to intelligence systems capability development
3. Provide specialist advice on intelligence systems projects
4. Represent company at ICT forums
5. Provide input into joint intelligence systems policy, doctrine and training
6. Monitor Whole of Australian Government (WoAG) and allied intelligence capability development and reporting to determine capability gaps, interoperability and compliance.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Bungendore. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 April or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's