Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Management
|Job Title:||Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Management|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2020 14:53|
1. Liaise with internal stakeholders, Single Service components and external agencies in the analysis, recording and collation of information requirements
2. Prioritise, validate and de-conflict information requirements –identifying errors or ambiguities seeking clarification and correction as required
3. Develop and maintain intelligence requirements plans for operations
4. Co-ordinate and prepare data and reporting for regular intelligence working groups and boards
5. Capture stakeholders’ inputs and document outcomes of various working groups and boards
6. Contribute to policy and doctrine development relating to intelligence collection and requirements management
7. Contribute to the development of ISRM processes
8. Assist ISRM staff with administration during periods of high operation tempo
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Bungendore. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 April or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's