Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 11:03|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in designing marketing campaigns or similar.
- Experience in delivering artefacts such as branding to align with a strategic vision.
- Familiarity with leading organisational change through culture change would be an advantage.
- Develop high impact, traditional and non-traditional, awareness, training, behavioural influence and education programs to raise awareness of security issues and encourage good security practices.
- In collaboration with Protective Security professionals: plan, develop and design strategies that influence organisational behaviour to address thematic security issues.
- Develop strategic partnerships across the organisation with professionals in the fields of Training, Creative Services and Strategic Communications to weave security messages into broader enterprise activities.
- Deliver, through strategic partnerships, security messaging campaigns that use multi-mode delivery mechanisms for greatest audience impact.
- Identify business management metrics that measure the effectiveness of security messaging campaigns.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Practitioner level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)