Network Engineer - Level 5
|Job Title:||Network Engineer - Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2020 11:47|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Well-developed knowledge with either Juniper, CISCO or HP Network Equipment.
- CISCO and/or Juniper Certifications.
- Proven experience with OSPF and BGP routing as well as MPLS technologies.
- Proven experience in network systems configuration, testing and installations.
- Carry out consolidation of legacy networks onto the current Department baseline network architecture through the provision of detailed design, configuration, implementation, documentation and post-installation activities.
- Undertake network installations in accordance with detailed design documentation and guidance.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 April or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's