|Job Title:||Business Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2020 16:59|
The Business Architect will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills and business understanding. The product team will be undertaking discovery work on a key digital product, with a target commencement date of 20 April 2020.
The Business Architect will be accountable under the general direction of the Product Manager for the planning, management and delivery of key business architecture outcomes.
The successful candidate will be familiar with open architecture development standards, existing agency artefacts used across the APS and their corresponding architecture frameworks. They will also have Australian Government investment identification and assurance process knowledge and experience.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Work with business areas across the agency, and where required, across government to undertake business architecture activities as directed.
- Apply structured business architecture principles, approaches and methodologies.
- Develop blueprints, capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps
- Describe and model the primary business functions of various business areas and distinguish between customer-facing, operational and business management functions.
- Describe and model business information sharing across capabilities.
- Support the strategic planning and investment process through the development of business cases.
- Working closely with domain architects in the development of domain roadmaps.
- Work closely with project teams to help guide the development of business analysis and solution artefacts.
- Liaise with Portfolio agency partners as well as other Commonwealth departments and agencies to ensure there is alignment with Portfolio and whole of government initiatives.
- Development and maintenance of the following deliverables, including but not limited to business blueprints, business and investment roadmaps and investment logic maps.
- Demonstrate experience working as a Business Architect at the enterprise or Whole of Federal Government (WoG level).
- Demonstrate experience in stakeholder engagement at senior levels.
- Demonstrate experience running workshops and applying co-design and business design methods.
- Demonstrate experience in delivering and presenting Business Architecture artefacts.
- Demonstrate experience in subject matter that pertains to the operations of the government service delivery.
- Demonstrate experience in using business architecture modelling tools.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 month contract with 6 month extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A minimum Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 6 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's