ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 11:06|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proven experience in ICT systems and/or network infrastructure with physical and virtual environments
- Good knowledge of information security principles, practices and technologies.
- DESIRABLE: Experience with using and administering ICT security applications such as a SIEM (e.g. Arcsight, Splunk), vulnerability management tools or endpoint protection tools.
- DESIRABLE: Experience with cryptographic handling and accounting processes and procedures.
- DESIRABLE: Experience with Public Key Infrastructure.
- DESIRABLE: Experience with *nix systems and *nix security tools.
- Maintain knowledge of systems and/or security engineering processes, provide detailed advice regarding their application and execute systems engineering tasks.
- Deliver technical visualisation of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by system developers.
- Establish use cases, procedures and technical documentation to ensure delivery of security services.
- Maintain secure configuration, applying and maintaining tools, techniques and processes to identify, track, log and maintain accurate, complete and current information.
- Provide and enhance ICT security monitoring services as required.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Technician Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)