Portfolio Management Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Portfolio Management Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 11:31|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Desirable: Management of Portfolios Practitioner and/or Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner accreditation
- Provide support and assurance to major project planning activities, including reviewing and supporting the development of cost models and other key project artefacts.
- Develop and implement core elements of large complex department’s Portfolio Management framework including Benefits Realisation, Performance tracking, Prioritisation and Risk Management functions.
- Conduct portfolio, programme and project analysis activities, reviewing performance data to identify and produce reports that articulate portfolio-level risk and issues to be feed into decision-making bodies.
- Assist in regular quality reviews of internal Portfolio Management processes and outputs.
- Provide effective engagement with key internal and external stakeholders ensuring customers’ expectations, requirements and needs are captured within work-plans.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 21 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's