Technical Writer (Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer (Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2020 15:47|
- Apply understanding of broader of a large complex department policy and strategic objectives.
- Has expertise in capability development processes including government approvals to progress capability development initiatives within a large complex Federal Government Department.
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and negotiate effectively to deliver business outcomes.
- Research, write, edit and proofread technical data.
- Desirable: Lead and prepare the development of timely and high-quality submissions relating to capability development within a large complex Federal Government Department.
- Desirable: Evaluate, independently analyse and provide advice on capability proposals, including assessments of the strategic context, capability options, resource implications, risks and acquisition strategies.
- Desirable: Design and recommend solutions to issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcome.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer (NV1)
Software Developer level 3 (TSPV)
(NV1) Technical Officer
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)