Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2020 08:56|
The Project Manager will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
The Project Manager is responsible for contributing to the planning and implementation of projects, including defining the scope and requirements, developing plans and schedules, managing the project’s budget, overseeing and planning resource allocation and work packages, managing risks and issues and communicating formally and informally on the project’s progress.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated project management competencies.
2. Procurement experience.
3. Experience with requirements capture and definition.
1. Manage Project budget, project delivery and sustainment matters.
2. Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
3. Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, system design / development, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
4. Undertake project risk management to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and review risks and issues.
5. Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
6. Escalate issues and seek advice from Director in a timely manner.
7. Conduct project stage review and reporting, financial management, risk and issue management.
8. Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Developing procedures, Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of project risks and issues.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term: 12 months.
Security Requirements: Must hold a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's