Project Scheduler (Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner) (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project Scheduler (Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner) (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2020 11:27|
- Accountable to provide (develop and maintain) experienced and accurate project planning, monitoring and controlling advice and solutions for risks and opportunities.
- Coordinate project performance and identify the need for change and take action.
- Develop and implement project briefs and reports using a range of tools and techniques.
- Identify risks, uncertainties and opportunities during the planning process and develop and implement agreed recommendations that contribute to project outcomes.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with team members, including the provision of coaching and mentoring to actively participate in team and group activities.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, provide constructive feedback and recommend solutions.
- Assess and evaluate information and processes for compliance with extant legislation, policy, contracts and agreements as applicable and recommend action if required.
- Take the initiative to prioritise and progress work to meet business objectives.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
Skill Level : Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's