|Job Title:||UX Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2020 15:55|
The right candidate will have a demonstrated track record of creative problem solving and development of technically sound solutions.
Core skills required
• UX/UI Design
• Drupal theme development
• HTML5 + CSS
• Flutter / Iconic / React Native
Experience in the following will be highly regarded
• UX/front-end development experience
• Mobile development
• Component driven development
• Understanding of WCAG2.0 AA as it applies to front end development
• Digital Service Standard and Agile practices
• GovCMS PaaS development
• Managing publishing workflows in Drupal
• Work in a defence/military support environment
You will be rewarded with a great, centrally located working environment and the opportunity to contribute to tangible positive social change.
The front end developer responsibilities include
• Web application development (Angular / Node / EJS)
• Drupal theme development and CMS configuration in GovCMS PaaS
• Providing strategic and technical guidance for development activities
• Identifying business requirements and developing solutions
• Leading and mentoring others in development team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated UX/UI design experience in Government or corporate settings, including experience in prototyping and visual design - 30%
- Experience in developing responsive WCAG compliant web and mobile applications - 30%
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders in order to identify requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions - 20%
- Experience working to the Digital Service Standard - 20%
- Experience in establishing and maintaining development environments and working practices for IT development teams (eg repository and release management, frontend build processes).
- Understanding of guidelines and best practices for Australian Government web publishing, mobile and web application development. Including accessibility, security and privacy considerations.
- Experience in Drupal development and CMS configuration in GovCMS PaaS.
Canberra based ……. Remote Working. 3 Month Contract with 1 x 3 Months extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information