Specialist Engineering (NV1)
|Job Title:||Specialist Engineering (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2020 16:36|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- [essential] Bachelor of Systems Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in one or more of the following disciplines: electronics, information communications technology, communications software.
- [essential] Experience with a large complex Federal Government Department procurement procedure.
- [desired] strong communicator with the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- [essential] demonstrated experience with some of the following:
- Command and Control systems.
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance & Electronic Warfare and Cyber.
- Tactical Network, Tactical Communication, Hand-held radios, Battlespace Communications.
- Situation Awareness, Battlespace Management, Combat Systems, Weapons Systems.
- Software / Hardware Architecture.
- Network Architecture.
Security Requirements: NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 April.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's