Software Developer Level 4 (Java, C ++, Perl) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 4 (Java, C ++, Perl) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2020 10:05|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- 5+ years’ experience developing, implementing and maintaining software.
- Detailed knowledge and proven experience using and developing software in a range of scripting and programming languages, for example Java, C ++, Perl, Unix Shell, PowerShell.
- Demonstrated experience with integration through API.
- Proven experience and proficiency in software development using Java, C++ programming languages, as well as scripting languages such as Perl is considered advantageous
- Demonstrable Knowledge and experience in agile methodology, DevOps and cloud technology.
- Demonstrated understanding of identity and access management concepts and components.
- Conduct system support activities by upgrade, integration and transition of identity and access management systems components.
- Document software updates and enhancements, and ensure upgrades and patches are deployed on a timely basis, to ensure the availability and future support of the environment.
- Develop software and system enhancements, and conduct administration activities, in a mixed Linux and MS Windows environment.
- Contribute to identifying and resolving project risks and issues, and capitalising on opportunities for project delivery.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's