Technical Project Manager (NV1)
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 10:39|
The candidate will be required to scope existing and emerging capability needs, perform complex project management with particular focus on stakeholder engagement, development of critical project documentation and management of procurements critical to success of the project.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- [essential] Project Management qualifications.
- [Desirable] RF Engineering (or related) qualification.
- [essential] Experience with systems engineering within complex systems.
- [essential] Experience in management of technical projects within a large complex Federal Government Department environment.
- [essential] strong communicator with the exceptional stakeholder management skills.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 6 months contract.
Security Requirements: NV1 or Above.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's