Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 15:26|
You’ll work with the product manager to make sure the product backlog is clear, prioritised and able to be delivered. You’ll provide day-to-day support to the team in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing stakeholder requests, and proactively managing and removing delivery impediments. You will be working with a team consisting of Architects, Service Designers, User Researchers, Interaction and Content Designers, Developers and Subject Matter Experts.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience (3 years +) experience in agile project management. Including evidence in the planning, setting up and facilitate agile event including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Experience in coaching teams in agile values, principles and practices and model the agile mindset.
- Experience in support of a team to improve and take responsibility for their actions, resolve conflicts and challenges, and in improving team cohesion, motivation, dynamics and performance.
- Proven ability to problem solve and eliminate impediments.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in managing teams and ability to manage project finances.
- Demonstrated experience in leading HCD and agile ways of working, as part of an MDT.
- Agile certifications.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra or Sydney based. 6 Month Contract with possible extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's