|Job Title:||Information Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 15:51|
The Information Architect will apply user-centred design principles, develop and implement a modern intranet design taking into consideration:
- Content audit and review
- User needs analysis
- Intranet site structure
- Page layouts
- Homepage design and content
- Understand staff needs and business requirements of our client by conducting user research with staff across the organisation and reviewing existing research
- Build an understanding of how staff think about consuming information using techniques such as user research, content audit review and card sorting.
- Develop a draft information structure for the intranet based on the results of the card sorting, needs analysis, best practices and other sources.
- Test and refine the draft structure designs and structure by conducting end user testing with staff, using various a techniques called including usability and tree testing to conduct hand-on testing of the draft structure with staff, and then revise accordingly.
- Develop draft designs including page layouts for key pages such as the home page, landing and content pages of the intranet.
- Test and refine the design of the intranet, conducting task-based usability testing with staff to ensure the designs are easy and intuitive, and revisiting where required.
- Finalise the designs, and document to the required level.
- Advice on the implementation designs for SharePoint Online.
- In-depth experience in developing, designing and implementing websites and/or intranets
- Hands on experience implementing information solution using user-centred design principles, including a knowledge of usability and user experience principles
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products, in particular Office365 and SharePoint Online.
- Presentation and facilitation skills (run workshops)
- Demonstrated experience and/or degree or qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience with SharePoint 2013
- Performed a similar role for a global organisation
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra OR Sydney based. 6 month contract with possible extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen with an ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 21 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information