|Job Title:||Documentation Writer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 16:50|
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Research and analyse the client’s architecture, its interfaces and interoperability needs to set the context for the client;
- Academically develop program, including:
- describing the specific challenges to the section in the future environment
- identifying the capability gaps identified within the sections study, and how they relate to the client’s philosophy
- incorporating existing thinking and products from the section’s documentation, personnel and stakeholders
- Manage and refine all the section’s stakeholder input into the program; and
- Integrate and establish working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Successfully engage and collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Self-manage their hours to ensure contractual obligations are being met and to advise the Project Manager of contractual risks.
Qualifications and Experience
The Contractor will be required to have the following experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrated candidate experience in a similar role;
- Stakeholder engagement management both internally and externally within a Federal government environment;
- Proven delivery reputation.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 month contract.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must have a minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 20 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information