|Job Title:||Configuration Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 17:10|
The ICT Configuration Manager will provide ICT configuration management services to progressively develop and formalise the configuration baseline of new capabilities.
The configuration manager will be the lead for configuration control boards and be responsible to the Project Management Office for the system configuration.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Establish, document and maintain the capability Functional Baseline
- Establish, document and maintain the capability Product Baseline
- Controlling and documenting Configuration Item (CI) changes as part of spiral development
- Undertaking Configuration Audits (CAs) of the delivered capability, including both the Functional Configuration Audits (FCA) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCA)
- Help draft, collate and/or staff up as appropriate, the necessary paperwork to achieve Provisional Design Acceptance (PDA) / Design Acceptance (DA) of the new capability
- Develop and implement the Project Configuration Management Plan (CMP)
- Collate and/or formalise as appropriate other key technical data, including all relevant design documents, architectures, technical drawings, Safety Case Reports (SCR), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Knowledge Articles (KAs).
- Participate in Integrated Project Team (IPT), Project Steering Group, System Safety Working Group and Risk Management Working Group meetings.
- ICT Configuration Management experience
- Project management, project support, project coordinator or document controller experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience developing or contributing core project governance documentation or processes.
- Strong file and/or document management or control experience, preferably with the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS (Objective))
- Proficiency in MS Project
- Proficiency in MS Visio;
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 month contract.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must have a minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 20 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's