|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 17:20|
Network Engineering Services to support the proof of concept and ensure compliance with engineering standards, technical specification, and security requirements.
The Network Engineer will be responsible under general direction to provision the planning, implementation, and review of system design, system architect, and integration of CIS.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Review technical documents including engineering management plans, user requirements; systems requirements, and design documents;
- Assist in test and evaluation of one our client’s systems;
- Provide input into technical risk assessments;
- Commence security accreditation activates for the proof of concept;
- Identify and evaluate Training needs and develop Training recommendation report;
- Provide support to Level 4 engineer on project scope, milestones and design issues;
- Tactical Network topology, COMSEC, Routing, Switching and Carrier technologies;
- Network security including proxy and load balancing;
- Experience in writing technical documents and procedures; and
- Demonstrated administrative skills, including time management, oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
- Cyber security;
- RF and Waveforms;
- Software define radios and range extension;
- Network fabric and Virtualization;
- Experience working with CIOG;
- Experience working on Defence TCN system.
- Development methodology and approaches (Lean, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 month contract.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must have a minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 20 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's