Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 16:45|
Project Support Officers will provide a range of services across the Team, this may include:
- portfolio, programme and project management processes, procedures, tools (such as the PMO IMT Portfolio, Program and Project (P3)) and techniques.
- the development, production, and maintenance of project plans; timelines, resource demand, costings and exception plans and the use of related software tools.
- capability to facilitate all aspects of portfolio/ programme/ project meetings, workshops, and documentation, including status reporting.
- provision of support services to projects.
- workforce/resourcing estimation including supply and demand of IMT project participants across IMT and Industry.
- provision of Federal Government and the departments procurement and contractual support including ongoing sustainment.
- project management software (such as P3O tool ‘Clarity’), procedures, processes, tools, and techniques; and
- supporting a programme by providing a cross programme view on risk, change, quality, finance, or configuration management
Location and Contract Term:
Adelaide, Melbourne, or Canberra based. 6 Month Contract with 3 x 6 Months possible extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security clearance preferred or minimum BASELINE security Clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's