|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 17:18|
The candidate will be required to:
- Develop external facing web applications
- Perform maintenance work / production support to exiting application (BAU)
- Integration of software across multiple platforms and environment in the National Health Sector
- Support and troubleshoot technical requirements and complex business / technical issues to achieve the desire outcome
We request that appropriate checks are made to ensure applicants submitted are represented by a single recruitment agency.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Proven experience in developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Experience in detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Proven ability to deliver results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to maintain product backlog items, bugs and change requests using Microsoft DevOps, prioritise work deliverables to meet the agreed timelines and at a high standard.
- Experience in Agile / Iterative software development methodologies.
Canberra based. Contract to 31 December 2020 with possible extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security clearance is preferred, candidates with Baseline security Clearance may be considered.
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information