|Job Title:||.Net/CRM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 12:55|
The .NET / CRM Developer will be responsible for working with a delivery team daily to assist in the development of new and enhanced digital services to meet the needs of the department. You may work on one of a number of inflight projects within the department. You will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance of the Department's IT solutions (systems / applications / websites) and the provision of data management and reporting services.
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Software analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements.
- Implementation of software features from a defined design.
- Upgrade/installation of new software/tool baselines.
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in web-based applications and web-services using Microsoft technology-stacks including:
- Visual-Studio 2017/2019 (w/TFS/Git);
- .NET-Framework v4.5+,
- ASP.NET-MVC 4+ with Razor,
- .NET-Core 2.0+, C#,
- SQL-Server 2014/2016/2017,
- Entity-Framework or other Object-relational-Mappers,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solution
- Solid working knowledge of SQL with demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Creating CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Integrating MS CRM with other software.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Until 30 June 2020 with a 6 month extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen with an ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 23 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's